- The personal information you provide whenever you engage with PlayBunk, or any information related to your Purchase or attempted Purchase of BUNK tokens
- The purpose for which we use that information
- How we share that information with third parties
Any personal information that you provide us in relation to your use of the PlayBunk platform is governed by our Terms and Policies.
Where referenced herein, “PlayBunk” includes our affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
- On this website, http://www.playbunk.com/ (the “Website”)
- Emails, text messages, and other electronic messages between you and PlayBunk relating to your Purchase
A company that decides how it uses personal information is called a Data Controller under the law of certain jurisdictions. When you provide Information to us, PlayBunk is the Data Controller.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you provide us
We collect some information and other content you provide when you Purchase BUNK tokens. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment method data, birth date, and any other information you choose to provide. We may also ask you for additional government-issued identification or other pertinent information to validate your identity as required by our policies and procedures.
- Information we receive from your Purchase
When you use our Website, the following information is automatically collected from you:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of our Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before visiting our Website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We collect information about the location from which you Purchase BUNK tokens or access our Website.
- Information collected by others
We may also combine Third Party Information with Your Information. When we do so, the Third Party Information is treated as Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To enable your Purchase of BUNK tokens. We use Your Information to allow you to Purchase BUNK tokens.
- To communicate with you. We use Your Information to keep you posted on important announcements regarding the BUNK token sale.
- To fulfill and enforce our rights and obligations. We use Your Information to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- For other uses. We may use Your Information in any other way we may describe when you provide Your Information, and for any other purpose with your consent. We may also create anonymous, aggregated and/or other de-identified data records (“Anonymous Information”) from Your Information by excluding specific data (such as your name) that makes Your Information personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content on our Website and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose such data to third parties in our discretion.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not share, sell or transfer Your Information without your consent, except as described below:
- Our service providers and/or financial institutions. We may provide Your Information to our service providers and/or financial institutions with whom we are working to help operate our Website and offer BUNK tokens for sale. Examples include suppliers that host our data or provide customer service. We require our service providers and/or financial institutions to use Your Information only as needed to operate our Website or provide services that enable your Purchase of BUNK tokens.
- For legal purposes, or to protect PlayBunk and its users. We may disclose Your Information:
- Audits. We may need to share Your Information in order to complete third party financial, technical and legal audits of our operations as part of that review.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can also request access, updating, and corrections of inaccuracies in Your Information by emailing or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you for certain information in order to verify your identity. If you request a copy of Your Information, we may charge a small processing fee. If you ask us to correct any inaccuracies in Your Information there is no fee. We seek to limit access to Your Information only to those employees who require such information to handle matters relating to compliance, identity verification, and customer support.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain Your Information for as long as necessary for the uses set out in this Policy. If you ask us to delete Your Information prior at any given time, we may not be able to do so due to technical, legal, regulatory or contractual constraints. If you ask for your account to be closed, we will do this as soon as is reasonably possible subject to any applicable terms and conditions relating to your account. Note that Your Information from closed accounts is retained in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, or resolve disputes.
Our servers and our service providers may be located in the United States or other countries. As a result, your data may be transferred from the country in which you provided it to us. Due to this, Your Information may be available to the U.S. government and its agencies, or other governments or their agencies under the laws of the applicable country. The laws of these countries may be less strict regarding Your Information than the laws of the country from which you provided Your Information or where you live.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to Purchase BUNK tokens and must not attempt to register for the Website, Purchase BUNK tokens, or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone who is under the age of 18. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will attempt to delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about how these service providers treat your personal information, or for any other comments, complaints, or suggestions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other online tracking technologies are small bits of data or code that are used to identify your devices when you use and interact with our Website and other services provided in connection with your Purchase of BUNK tokens. They are often used for remembering your preferences, to identify rental listings you visited, and to remember that you are logged in, allowing you to comment on listings.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- Essential cookies and similar technologies. These are vital for the running of our Website. Without the use of these cookies, parts of our Website would not function. For example, we may use these cookies to tell if you are logged in to your account, which may allow extra functionality.
- Analytics cookies and similar technologies. These collect information about your use of our Website, and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on our Website. They help us record how you interact with our Website, such as how you navigate around pages, thereby identifying improvements we can make. They also help identify any difficulties you may have accessing our Website or Purchasing BUNK tokens, so we can fix any problems. Additionally, these cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level
- Functional/preference cookies and similar technologies. These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember things like your chosen language, your username (so you can log in faster), text size, and location, so that we can show you relevant content. They allow us to customize our Website. We might also use these cookies to provide you with other services.
- Tracking, advertising cookies, and similar technologies. To help us deliver relevant advertising using cookies, we use third-party ad servers or ad networks such as Google AdWords and Facebook. Our advertising partners may serve ads to you on other websites (including ads for our services or BUNK tokens) based on information collected from you while using our Website.
- Web beacons. These are bits of data that count the number of users who access a website or webpage and can also allow us to see if a cookie has been activated. We may use this information to help us identify which emails are more interesting to you. This information is aggregated and does not identify you individually.
- Flash cookies. We may, in certain situations, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. To improve your user experience, Local Shared Objects (commonly known as Flash cookies) are used to provide functions such as remembering your settings and preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface different from the one provided by your web browser.
- Tracking URLs. Tracking URLs are a special web link that allows us to measure when a link is clicked on.
- If you access our Website from a mobile device. We may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geo-location data, and other transactional information for that device.
- Usage of our Website. We may collect, use and store information about your usage of our Website, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed and search queries you have run in order for us to provide functionality and help us deliver our services according to your preferences.
- To provide relevant content. The content on our Website and in our communications with you may be adjusted depending on what we know about the content that you like. We provide personalization by using cookies, IP addresses, web beacons, URL tracking, and mobile app settings.
Most modern browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or you can block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser.