We want you to have a safe and secure experience when you participate in PlayBunk’s token distribution event. Hence, we advise the community to be wary of scammers.
Here are some steps you can take to protect yourself from scams and malicious attacks:
- The official PlayBunk website (www.playbunk.com) is the only place where you can get information about PlayBunk. While we may post announcements on other channels — Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, Twitter, and Bitcointalk — we will always direct you to the PlayBunk website for the actual token sale.
- We are not proactively offering PlayBunk pre-sales. If you receive an email or message asking you to take part in a pre-sale, it is definitely a scam.
Again, all information about PlayBunk will only be posted on www.playbunk.com.
Should you be interested in participating in our official pre-sale event, contact us at email@example.com
- We only have the following communications channels for PlayBunk:
Bitcointalk ANN & BOUNTY page
If a social media account claiming to be related to PlayBunk is not listed on this thread or on our website, it is not considered an official account.
- Some scammers create fake websites similar to that of the actual project by changing the URL or adding an extra letter. To make sure the website you are visiting is really PlayBunk, manually type this domain address into your browser: www.playbunk.com. It is better not to follow links from emails. Instead, open a new tab or window and enter the URL manually.
- If you discover a phishing campaign, report it to any of our official channels or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with security announcements to inform the public. Help us prevent malicious attacks towards PlayBunk and our community to maintain the security of the platform.
- Avoid using the internet via public Wi-Fi networks. While hotspots are convenient, it is safer to use a personal mobile connection or wait to get to a secure network. Open networks can be utilized for cybercrime, such as spoofing website addresses over an unsecure connection which can redirect you to fake pages.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We are restricted in the following countries: United States of America, People's Republic of China (except for Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan), South Korea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea Region, Philippines.
Please be cautious of fake websites and phishing techniques. If you have any questions about PlayBunk or how to stay safe on any of our channels, don’t hesitate to message us through: email@example.com.